- This event has passed.
Trading Strategies for Soybean Oil in the Malaysian Market
February 21 @ 8:30 pm - 10:00 pm SMT
Bursa Malaysia Derivatives and Dalian Commodity Exchange (DCE) have officially signed an agreement for the licensing of Soybean Oil Futures, set to launch on 18 March 2024.
Join us to discover why every trader should delve into soybean oil futures, gaining insights into the differences between DCE and Bursa Malaysia DCE Soybean Oil Futures contract (FSOY). Arm yourself with essential knowledge about soybean oil futures for successful trading.
Additionally, participants can explore potential trends and developments in the market and master the art of market analysis by examining markets through technical and fundamental analysis.
In this 1.5-hour webinar, you will gain insights into:
✅ Understand the key figures driving the cooperation.
✅ Discover why every trader should explore soybean oil futures.
✅ Learn what traders need to know about the differences between DCE and Bursa Malaysia DCE Soybean Oil Futures contract (FSOY).
✅ Explore the future outlook for soybean oil.
✅ Analyse markets using both technical and fundamental analysis.
This webinar is organised by Bursa Malaysia Derivatives and managed by Axcelearn.
(This webinar will be conducted in English.)
- Susan Low is the Manager of Commodity Product & Market Development at Bursa Malaysia Derivatives. She is responsible for improving and expanding the commodity product offerings of the Exchange.
- Susan joined the industry in the year of 2017 as a futures broker’s representative before joining Bursa Malaysia Derivatives in May 2021.
- She graduated from Singapore Institute of Management with an Honors Degree in Finance and Economics.
Wong Kon How
- Kon How started as a floor trader in 1995 and subsequently founded Weipedia. His company is engaged by exchanges and institutions such as CME, EUREX, SGX, and HKSI to develop educational programs.
- In addition to this, his company provides expert witness and opinion writing services to assist in the arbitration process for trading disputes.
- He is frequently invited to share his market views and provide trading insights with industry practitioners and retail investors.
- He specializes in the study of quantamental analysis, behavioural science, and market psychology to identify macrotrends and forensic price behaviour. He is an expert in technical analysis, investor profiling, risk management, and investing strategies.